Some categories of forbidden items are listed below :
- gas cylinders (deeply refrigerated flammable, non-flammable, and poisonous gases such as butane, oxygen, propane, and oxygen for automatic breathing systems);
- corrosive substances;
- explosives (e.g. fireworks, flares, ammunitions, cartridges);
- mercury-in-glass thermometers;
- substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases (GHS);
- infectious substances (e.g. bacteria and viruses);
- poisons (insecticides, weed killers, arsenic, and cyanide);
- matches and cigarette lighters;
- alarm devices;
- magnetising materials.
CARRY-ON-LUGGAGE and CHECKED LUGGAGE
Pork Products: Passengers leaving Sardinia may bring pork meat onboard only when provided with the oval-shaped health mark, and pork products must be labelled with the oval-shaped identification mark.For further information please visit the official website Regione Sardegna.