In accordance with the Aviation Security policy, invites all passengers to enquire in advance about possible restrictions concerning the allowance of items on board.
Some categories of forbidden items are listed below :
- Handguns and other firearms;
- Non-Lethal weapons;
- Sharp or bladed items;
- Flammable and explosive substances;
- Liquids containers larger than 100 mls (see below).
- gas cylinders (deeply refrigerated flammable, non-flammable, and poisonous gases such as butane, oxygen, propane, and oxygen for automatic breathing systems);
- corrosive substances;
- explosives (e.g. fireworks, flares, ammunitions, cartridges);
- mercury-in-glass thermometers;
- substances which, in contact with water, emit flammable gases (GHS);
- infectious substances (e.g. bacteria and viruses);
- poisons (insecticides, weed killers, arsenic, and cyanide);
- matches and cigarette lighters;
- alarm devices;
- magnetising materials.
CARRY-ON-LUGGAGE and CHECKED LUGGAGE
Pork Products: Passengers leaving Sardinia may bring pork meat onboard only when provided with the oval-shaped health mark, and pork products must be labelled with the oval-shaped identification mark.For further information please visit the official website Regione Sardegna.